The CTT® is specifically designed by Michael and Bart Bellon® to fulfil the needs of most modern dog trainers who need fine tuning, roughness in exterior, toughness, practicality and realistic features. The CTT® is tuned by Martin System technology. The CTT® is specially designed to be practical and easy to use. Modern dog training is based on timing, minimum motion from the handler and discretion towards the environment. Due to different ways to affix the CTT® to your body and due to the discretion of the Finger-Kick: your transmitter can be invisible.
- Level "0" is clicker.
- Stimulation with tone and vibration
- Stimulation without tone and vibration
- Flash stimulation (1/4 second) with tone and vibration
- Flash stimulation (1/4 second) without tone and vibration
- Rising stimulation with tone and vibration
- Rising stimulation without tone and vibration
- Warning tone (1second) followed by stimulation with tone and vibration
- 18 stimulation levels
- Two identification codes (can be used as two dog system) with two preprogrammed buttons for each identification code
- Compatible with the Martin Systems Finger-Kick - a bluetooth transmitter (25m range) that is a ring for your finger that can be paired to a button on your transmitter (Hands free control of your transmitter)
- compatible with Chameleon® collar receivers and the Micro collar by Martin System
Can control 1 or 2 dogs.
The CTT® can give you immediate access (via Finger-Kick) to 4 preset programs/levels for one dog (if the collar receiver is a Chameleon® II or a micro collar that has been tuned with the USB stick to accept 4 masters.)
Standby time: CTT® shuts off after 3.5 hours to conserve battery.
After going 6 times for 3.5 hours on standby or active use,
the CTT® will need to be charged.
Guaranty: 2 years
Dimensions: 9,5 cm x 5,5 cm x 2,7 cm
Power supply: 3,7V 250 mAh lithium polymer/auto off feature
The CTT® will be delivered in a suitcase with one charging plate and the backing for affixation possibility. The backing includes 4 screws and a wrench.